JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I joined today because I'm looking for a place to go shooting in the woods. The problem is that we lived for years on a grass seed farm with thousands of acres do safely shoot on as long as nobody was out working the fields. Now that we live in town, I don't know any handy nooks or Forrest roads where we can head out to for a little shooting. Also, my oldest girl has two weeks leave from the navy, and she wants to go plinking for the afternoon. Any ideas in Linn or Lane Counties?

I'll explore the forums to see if the this question has been asked and answered already.

Thanks,
Scott

I joined today because I'm looking for a place to go shooting in the woods. The problem is that we lived for years on a grass seed farm with thousands of acres do safely shoot on as long as nobody was out working the fields. Now that we live in town, I don't know any handy nooks or Forrest roads where we can head out to for a little shooting. Also, my oldest girl has two weeks leave from the navy, and she wants to go plinking for the afternoon. Any ideas in Linn or Lane Counties?

I'll explore the forums to see if the this question has been asked and answered already.

Thanks,
Scott
Welcome

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR