JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It has it's ups and downs I guess. I'm not a city person being originally from the south so, I could do for less population.:) Hoping to move to some of the outer regions in the next year. Don't want to leave our church here so, not looking to go to far either.

It has it's ups and downs I guess. I'm not a city person being originally from the south so, I could do for less population.:) Hoping to move to some of the outer regions in the next year. Don't want to leave our church here so, not looking to go to far either.
The wife and I have been trying to find a church that fits us. Which one do you attend?

If you do, let me know and I'll meet you at the door or in the parking lot. I go by TW so, anyone can point me out.

Just saying hello from the Albany, OR area. Disabled Vet who loves God, family and guns and oh yeah, BACON!
Dam straight. Look me up and let's hit ARPC sometime.

You had me at "Albany, Vet and God" <- not in that order though... the rest is cool too.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews