JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I posted a couple things for sale and realized I hadn't introduced myself.

I'm located in Olympia and enjoy shooting sports. I'm a pretty typical Northwesterner. I like the outdoors and all that. I probably won't post much, however, I like to read what other people post and see their point of view. Looks like this site is pretty centrist so far and civil. I like that a lot. Cheers!

I'm located in Olympia and enjoy shooting sports. I'm a pretty typical Northwesterner. I like the outdoors and all that. I probably won't post much, however, I like to read what other people post and see their point of view. Looks like this site is pretty centrist so far and civil. I like that a lot. Cheers!
Good idea. People have paid triple going rate for my stuff just to meet me after reading my posts.

not really

Welcome.

Here you'll find lots of stand up guys, and one or two that sit when they pee.

I'm not pointing any fingers.

Welcome

...as well as a few pretty average guys like me. I'm told that I'm very modest, but then, I have a lot to be modest about.

Welcome from an ordinary guy living in East Anglia, yUK.

tac
Well, you're a student of the classics, so ya got that goin' for ya, which is nice... :D

OP, welcome to the party! Just say "NO" on 1639... and tell all your friends & family same.

Last Edited:
upload_2018-7-24_2-41-27.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews