JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Greetings fellow PNW residents!

New guy checking in here! I'm a recent location to the PNW, coming from most recently North Carolina courtesy of the Army. I'm Californian by birth, but that's as far as I would claim the state, well other than my sports teams of choice. My introduction to firearms came courtesy of the Army where me and my brother took a liking to the pew pew life (he's still in, going career). Other hobbies that occupy my time when I'm not hitting the books are cars (hence the username) and comics (hence the avatar). I look forward to absorbing all sorts of knowledge from you wonder folk here and hopefully making some new friends!

Matt

Greetings fellow PNW residents!

New guy checking in here! I'm a recent location to the PNW, coming from most recently North Carolina courtesy of the Army. I'm Californian by birth, but that's as far as I would claim the state, well other than my sports teams of choice. My introduction to firearms came courtesy of the Army where me and my brother took a liking to the pew pew life (he's still in, going career). Other hobbies that occupy my time when I'm not hitting the books are cars (hence the username) and comics (hence the avatar). I look forward to absorbing all sorts of knowledge from you wonder folk here and hopefully making some new friends!

Matt
Welcome aboard. As long as you don't use creepy clowns then your avatar is fine. Now start posting! We always enjoy fresh perspectives and quality experience.

Glad to have ya! Even being a Pony guy gets you a pass here, so welcome! Looking forward to seeing you around here, and don't be afraid to ask lots of questions, the only dumb question is the one you don't ask! So dive right in and have some fun, get to know folks, and spread a little wisdom, and we always love a good story, so have at it!

Thank you for your service, 20 year A.F. Retired!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top