JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Saw a reference to something over here from THR (I'm "Diamondback6" over there), and had to swing by to check it out. Why couldn't I find this site sooner?

Anway, about me: I'm primarily focused on M1911A1's, M14-derivatives and US military-issue type designs from the Civil War to the present. In light of recent developments, though, I've been considering an AR or AK or two...

I was introduced to shooting as a teenager, but what really put me "in the game" for defensive-carry and "serious social irons" was having a few close friends at my alma mater, both students and staff, with violent problem exes, and a friend in Campus Security ended up advising me to get my permit over the situation.

So, that's me in a nutshell...

WELCOME!!! I could learn some from you I'm sure!
I just got started in basic restoration on old firearms. Mostly Wood Stock style in bad shape, rust, etc.

NRFA is a great place!

Thank you, although I haven't really been in that long--I'm mainly here to learn myself (would ya believe I still occasionally have problems with remembering "insert barrel bushing, twist to side, drop in spring and plug, twist bushing to lock"?), although I tend to approach things from a different perspective so I may be able to shed some light on things from another point of view.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top