Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

New gun shop

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by caliber bob, Aug 30, 2009.

1. caliber bob

caliber bob Yamhill County, OR. Member

Hey everyone. It has been a while since I posted and I'm hoping all is well. I just wanted to let every one know (unless someone did already) that there is a new gun shop in McMinnville called Buck Wild. All new guns and a lot of ammo. I think this is the only gun shop in Mac, so. . . if you live near by you should stop by. I went in on my way to work one day and the guy there said he had a bunch of Glocks still coming in. Take it easy everyone.

BJ (Caliber Bob)

2. Collateral

Collateral Monmouth Member

Do you have an address or phone number for Buck Wild?

3. dynarider

dynarider Brookings Member

tried to see if he had web site got more than expected XXX

4. rl280

rl280 OREGON Member

Have you been there?
    I don't need an address, just tell me where in Mac!:)

5. PDXGS

PDXGS Aloha... yes, Aloha, Oregon Member

Man, it's about time!
    Where is it?
    J

6. DALE

DALE Boring, Oregon Member

Their website:

LINK

7. SJS46

SJS46 yamhill county Active Member

Thanks Dale:thumbup:And Caliber Bob

8. Searcher451

Searcher451 Oregon Member

Gotta love the arty display on the window. You also have to wonder what the neighbors and/or general passersby think of it. :) I'll bet that than more than a few think it's great, while an equal number no doubt think that it's highly inappropriate for such a sedate town as McMinnville.

9. svg4

svg4 Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I just changed this post. HappyRoman is right. While I am not crazy about anything that labels all as "fringe people", maybe the art work sells guns. I am glad there is a new gun shop when it seems that so many businesses are folding. I do think we have to worry about public perception. We have so many people against us, including most of the people in power, that I think we need to be careful we don't alienate people that might be on the fence.

10. HappyRoman

HappyRoman Sherwood Forest Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Wowzer, not hard to feel the love that Samg566 want to share. Rights, advertising and then wanting to weigh in peoples feelings.. Humm How does that work for you. I like the picture, the spirit with which it was displayed and having a gun store in Mac.

11. markw76

markw76 Portland/Moscow on the Willamette Member

The artwork is fine IMO...it is obvious it is stylized and unrealistic, not portraying actual behavior or anything. I'm sure some in Mac will get their panties in a twist over it just the same, but then I'm sure they'd rather there weren't any motorcycle shops around either.

I just hope the proprietors keep their paperwork in order and can keep the business going a long time. Having gun shops open and close too often doesn't make the business look very stable.