JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey everyone. It has been a while since I posted and I'm hoping all is well. I just wanted to let every one know (unless someone did already) that there is a new gun shop in McMinnville called Buck Wild. All new guns and a lot of ammo. I think this is the only gun shop in Mac, so. . . if you live near by you should stop by. I went in on my way to work one day and the guy there said he had a bunch of Glocks still coming in. Take it easy everyone.

BJ (Caliber Bob)

Gotta love the arty display on the window. You also have to wonder what the neighbors and/or general passersby think of it. :) I'll bet that than more than a few think it's great, while an equal number no doubt think that it's highly inappropriate for such a sedate town as McMinnville.

I just changed this post. HappyRoman is right. While I am not crazy about anything that labels all as "fringe people", maybe the art work sells guns. I am glad there is a new gun shop when it seems that so many businesses are folding. I do think we have to worry about public perception. We have so many people against us, including most of the people in power, that I think we need to be careful we don't alienate people that might be on the fence.

Wowzer, not hard to feel the love that Samg566 want to share. Rights, advertising and then wanting to weigh in peoples feelings.. Humm How does that work for you. I like the picture, the spirit with which it was displayed and having a gun store in Mac.

The artwork is fine IMO...it is obvious it is stylized and unrealistic, not portraying actual behavior or anything. I'm sure some in Mac will get their panties in a twist over it just the same, but then I'm sure they'd rather there weren't any motorcycle shops around either.

I just hope the proprietors keep their paperwork in order and can keep the business going a long time. Having gun shops open and close too often doesn't make the business look very stable.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top