JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
brand new g43x two mags bought a sporting systems paid 495 with tax , never fired , box of gold -dot 124gn +p , $430 cash $520 trade what I have in it , not going down unless I go shoot it

DSCF2721.JPG

brand new g43x two mags bought a sporting systems paid 495 with tax , never fired , box of gold -dot 124gn +p , $430 cash $520 trade what I have in it , not going down unless I go shoot it

View attachment 586482
I own a Sig Ultra Compact in .45 acp ( a spectacular sig CCW in a Master Blaster caliber ) and a Sig 365 and a Colt detective Special all for CCW. Then my buddy bought a Glock 43 and I kinda liked it but it gave up fire power, and the grip was for a midget. I have BIG paws and needed closer to a full size grip, so I bought an FN509. Now THAT is a gun. I'll never let that one go. A real tack driver. Feels like a CZ, and I am pumping out 6 inch groups at 50 ft. But THEN ... I got ahold of a 43-X and it was a brand new ball game. Full size grip, Ultra Light weight, 10, 12 or now 14 +1 shot capacity HELLO MOMMA, Night Sights and added a Crimson Trace GRIP Light / Laser and now THAT is a CCW that can't be beat. Put a Clip Draw on it so no need for a bulky space robbing holster and it can NOT be seen, even in shorts and a tee shirt, biking or golfing. It just disappears until you may need it. Before you sell that awesome piece, consider making the upgrades I described here and I think anyone would fall in love with this gun TOTALLY.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.