JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Howdy, :s0162:
My name is Gretchen, I'm native to the PNW, we are in the process of moving back from living in exile in California. Hate, hate, hate it down here (never wanted to move here to begin with) and so happy to be moving back to the beautiful rivers, forests and mountains and a more free existence. We have a nice little place in N. Idaho and will not be looking back. :s0115:

So happy we won't be denied so many of our rights anymore, try and get a ccw out there is nearly impossible, even after the supreme court ruling relaxed the laws a bit, especially in the town we lived in as you were not allowed to go through the county sheriff, you had to go through the city police. Even just buying a gun was a long drawn out task full of red tape.:(

I'm married to a wonderful husband and mother of six girls (no, that is not a typo, we have six children and they are all girls), and we all love firearms (at least the ones who are old enough to shoot, lol). I especially love the revolvers, 1911s, milsurps and c&r guns. Love the history behind them/the design. Though, I'll admit I have enjoyed shooting some polymer guns as well.:p

Looking forward to meeting you all :D

Hi Gretchen, You and your Family:s0162: made a smart move coming back to N. Idaho. Been to Idaho about 15 years ago and it was how Oregon used to be, but still less crowded:s0118: than Oregon. Commiefornia has sent too many of its ANTI-FREAKS:s0026: :s0027::s0125: up to the PNW and I would NOT go down there to visit if someone paid me.:s0002: Hats Off to you Guys for Toughing it out down there !:s0090:

Hi Gretchen, You and your Family:s0162: made a smart move coming back to N. Idaho. Been to Idaho about 15 years ago and it was how Oregon used to be, but still less crowded:s0118: than Oregon. Commiefornia has sent too many of its ANTI-FREAKS:s0026: :s0027::s0125: up to the PNW and I would NOT go down there to visit if someone paid me.:s0002: Hats Off to you Guys for Toughing it out down there !:s0090:
Yes, I was of the same mind set, but unfortunately hubby was willing to be paid to live down here, lol. And most of his family is down here including his parents.
Oregon has gone downhill since we left, and why we looked elsewhere when we were finally able to move back up. I was surprised how much like California the atmosphere in my home state had become. It's still a lot better in some ways, but not what I remembered or wanted.
N. Idaho has the same atmosphere I remembered how Oregon used to be. My dad, brother and sister have also moved from Oregon out to N. Idaho and I'll be happy to be near my family again. My whole family is very freedom loving and limited government minded, and are happy out there. I have loved it out there every time we were out there looking for, and preparing our place (my profile pic is the scenery on our N. Idaho property). I can't wait to move back to America!

Welcome to the site!! Gotta love Northern Idaho. Spent the night in Bonner's Ferry a couple of years ago and went for breakfast at the gas station/café north of town. As we were leaving there were three guys in the parking lot checking out a rifle. Not sure if buying/selling or just admiring, but no one even gave them a second look. Nice place!!

Idaho also gave my family asylum from California (10 years ago)
Six girls??:s0001:any twins?.. or are they all custom one-offs?
Nope, no twins. But it's not so big to us, both hubby and I come from families of 9 kids. Though hubby thought he'd have a son by now, lol.

Welcome to the site!! Gotta love Northern Idaho. Spent the night in Bonner's Ferry a couple of years ago and went for breakfast at the gas station/café north of town. As we were leaving there were three guys in the parking lot checking out a rifle. Not sure if buying/selling or just admiring, but no one even gave them a second look. Nice place!!
Yes, I got a great impression of the area too. I can't wait to say good riddance to Cali.

Yea that's great. Got a sister? lol.. just kidding!
Welcome to the site.
:s0113: Actually, I've got four of them, but none are single, sorry.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews