JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Living and playing in Snohomish for 19 years. I have a CPL. Inherited guns and wanting to educate myself. Do the prices of older guns appreciate and do the prices in Washington differ from other states?

Thanks,
PBG

Welcome from the gun-totin old broad contingent.

Whether older guns appreciate in value, hold their value, or lose value depends on the specific make and model, date of manufacture, and the condition of the gun. You'll need to tell the forum what specific gun or guns you are talking about and what condition they are in before anyone is going to be able to respond usefully to your question.

Thanks for your reply.

PBG
Welcome from the gun-totin old broad contingent.

Whether older guns appreciate in value, hold their value, or lose value depends on the specific make and model, date of manufacture, and the condition of the gun. You'll need to tell the forum what specific gun or guns you are talking about and what condition they are in before anyone is going to be able to respond usefully to your question.

Thanks, so much to learn. I can certainly list the guns but there are lots. PBG

Welcome to the forum PBG...
In my experience guns can appreciate in value but...
Never when you need them too...
Or when you want to sell them...
Gun buyers are a fickle lot...
Many folks want to buy cheap , but sell dear...

It is good to remember that what a gun is "worth" or sells for in one part of the country , may not be the same in a different part of the country.

And with all that said...if you have any traditional or antique muzzleloaders , I'd be happy to help give a "ballpark" figure or assist in IDing them....
Andy

Welcome to the forum PBG...
In my experience guns can appreciate in value but...
Never when you need them too...
Or when you want to sell them...
Gun buyers are a fickle lot...
Many folks want to buy cheap , but sell dear...

It is good to remember that what a gun is "worth" or sells for in one part of the country , may not be the same in a different part of the country.

And with all that said...if you have any traditional or antique muzzleloaders , I'd be happy to help give a "ballpark" figure or assist in IDing them....
Andy

Thanks Andy, I need to look at my list and will let you know. PBG

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top