JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Than I bet your Scott's son, I have been a friend of your family for many years , I used to own an Auto repair shop next to Marks detail shop before he moved to the new location, anyway glad to see made it home and welcome to the forum :)
ps tell Mark John says hi !

Than I bet your Scott's son, I have been a friend of your family for many years , I used to own an Auto repair shop next to Marks detail shop before he moved to the new location, anyway glad to see made it home and welcome to the forum :)
ps tell Mark John says hi !
Will do! that old shop was where my first job was working for mark one summer when I was probably 12 years old. Funny how everyone in Klamath is connected lol

I went to OIT for 4 years. Back then I wasn't into guns. It was only after I left that I bought my first firearm. From time to time I miss how slow and laid back life was in Klamath Falls. I haven't went back since graduating.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top