JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Welcome! My wifd grew up in Klamath Falls and oddly enough im currently visiting there as I type this. I love the hospitality here none the less. My wife always tells me she hates how in Portland people dont smile back. Even the meanest looking people in Klamath waive, greet, and smile back.

Sad thing is Vancouver is just an extension of Portland any more they say by 2020 Clark county will hit 1/2 million, way to big for me,
I miss k Falls at times I used to live in the gatewood neighborhood
Next to the airport runway , k Falls is a great place to be a sportsman

When I was in Klamath in '85 anyone caught caught saying "K-Falls" was given a Malaysian style caning.
30 lashes, usually.
Times have changed, apparently.

:)

Pro tip :
Whatever happens to Vantucky, figure on Portland to be a factor of at least 20 times worse.
I worked in downtown Vantucky today and made it home to East Vancouver in 16 minutes.

When I was in Klamath in '85 anyone caught caught saying "K-Falls" was given a Malaysian style caning.
30 lashes, usually.

Pro tip :
Whatever happens to Vantucky, figure on Portland to be a factor of at least 20 times worse.
I worked in downtown Vantucky today and made it home to East Vancouver in 16 minutes.
Oh
30 lashes, usually.

Pro tip :
Kinda like people calling Tacoma T town lol just call it what it is THE S#!+ HOLE OF THE NORTH WEST LOL or the ghetto of the ghetto of Seattle

30 lashes, usually.
I dont know never had an issues saying k falls , hell I have some good friends in "Klamath Falls" some born and raised I lived there in klamath County for more then 15 years , :)

lol no problem with Kfalls, although I think it inspired Dutch bros to come up with their 'slay falls' which might be cool if you grew up eating paint chips. But who likes fufu coffee anyways

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top