JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think most members are concentrated along the I5 corridor but I'm seeing more Idaho members all the time. There's a wealth of knowledge here. I know these guys have taught me a bunch.

Yea I'm really in search of somewhere I can do some trading, I've been moving quite a few guns this year and don't really have many places to post stuff, I also am always looking for good suggestions on calibers and ccw related stuff. I'm going to start a glock build and AR build this winter and know I will have questions there also.

Welcome! I'm in meridian and like to do some horse trading now and then. Have a yugo sks I'm looking to move at the moment. This is a great site, but as said before, most members are western Oregon and Washington. Haven't found a local forum with near the activity as NWFA.

Welcome! I'm in meridian and like to do some horse trading now and then. Have a yugo sks I'm looking to move at the moment. This is a great site, but as said before, most members are western Oregon and Washington. Haven't found a local forum with near the activity as NWFA.
I just offed an sks about 3 weeks ago, I found out I'm not a big fan of them, I am now trying to trade off a teal green 9mm I bought for my wife and a super blackhawk 44mag I recently acquired. Yea there isn't much for classifieds around here.

I just offed an sks about 3 weeks ago, I found out I'm not a big fan of them, I am now trying to trade off a teal green 9mm I bought for my wife and a super blackhawk 44mag I recently acquired. Yea there isn't much for classifieds around here.
Welcome from Washington County. KSL Classified's sells guns but the pop ups on the site are so obnoxious I can hardly stand to be on it. By sheer numbers, this is an I5 centric group but there are a few potato heads here. A lot of good guys even from further west!!!

. Yea there isn't much for classifieds around here.
I realize you've found them but I've had good luck on zidaho and done a fair amount on 208guns, just price your item right and be willing to take a hit.
I figure life's too short to be stuck with a gun you no longer want and most times I'll sell an item for less than I'm sure I could get if I found the right buyer.
Good luck to you!

Is Zidaho still alive? That was another site so oversold with pop ups it was annoying. I don't know 208 guns, will have to look it up. I sell a lot of equipment but seldom a gun.

208guns isn't bad, zidaho isn't bad, but none are super high traffic, if you want to give your stuff away you move stuff pretty good through there but if you like to barter there isn't enough traffic to really have alot of options or offers.

The market on most stuff is kinda soft anyway. NWFA has great traffic in the classifieds. Only inconvenience is shipping to where most buyers are.

Zidaho still alive?
Yes and I've not once had a pop up, maybe they've changed some things? Any way you should check it out and see how you like it.
208guns isn't bad, zidaho isn't bad, but none are super high traffic
208 is an Idaho dedicated site that is free, last I checked they have 30,000 members, not sure how many are active.
Zidaho imo has great traffic and from watching the feed you'll see that good deals do not last very long.

Maybe the relatively low population here gives the impression of low activity? Or like zombi said, it's a buyers market right now.
NWFA has great traffic in the classifieds. Only inconvenience is shipping to where most buyers are
Nwfa is my favorite but I wish there were an Idaho only section with all the members from competing sites, I just think this whole site is better than the others.

I already like this site better, if 208 is anything like most of the other classified sites around, then most of its members have probably been lost to Facebook classified sites.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top