JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Let's see,

I've been using firearms since I was a kid and most of my adulthood (including a stint in the Marines). However, I have been neglecting my skills and haven't shot in years. I recently decided it was time to get back into it so if it came down to it, I could actually hit something with the .45 in my nightstand drawer.

I added a new pistol to the collection and finally went shooting last night. Oh boy those first few magazines were terrible. I couldn't hit the broadside of a barn :( Thankfully, after 50 rounds or so, the touch started coming back and my last 50 or so rounds were much better than the first, but I'm still nowhere near my old chops. Practice makes perfect and since I joined a local range here in Portland, I'll be practicing a lot more.

Anyway, I grew up in Southern Oregon (Medford area) and have lived in Portland for 4 years or so now. I found this forum via google searches for various gun related topics and thought I would join the party.

Welcome aboard Devil Dog! Went to the range the other day and put my very first round dead center in the bullseye! Could not repeat it and when the smoke cleared my target looked like I had used a shotgun.
Mike

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads