WTS/WTT OR NEW Factory Walther P99 15rd magazines BULK PRICING

Status
Not open for further replies.

aljames

Reactions
These are new without packaging. Removed from new guns and stored away for a rainy day. They are slathered in oil so I need to wipe them down for pics and I will wipe yours down before shipment. Some may show minor scuffs in gloss finish from bulk storage but I'm ocd so they are very minor. All prices [except for single mags] are shipped where legal via USPS priority with tracking and insurance. Single mags will come USPS first class with tracking.

$27 ea for 1 shipped
$25 ea for 2-5 shipped
$23 ea for 6+

I have quite a few available so let me know how many you want by posting here and then sending a pm. Payment through PC paypal or USPS money orders. I will cross post this so first come first serve. Thanks for looking!

p99%20mp9c%20004_zps4fap1o1g.jpg p99%20mp9c%20001_zpslkfct79z.jpg p99%20mp9c%20003_zpsazsxcn2l.jpg

Last edited:

jc79

Reactions
Do you know if these are the older style p99 mags or newer style? The newer ones will have the front lip cut lower and will work with the PPQ M1

Reactions
Do you know if these are the older style p99 mags or newer style? The newer ones will have the front lip cut lower and will work with the PPQ M1
These are the newer style. There is a clearance between the feed ramp and mag lip on my 2016 P99. They also have the cut for the ejector.

I think the latest PPQ mags have an even lower cut, but these P99 mags should be fine. If not a little grinding will fix it.

OP
aljames

aljames

Reactions
Thanks for clarifying for me ktd! I'm glad you received yours and all is well.

JC79 let me know how many you need;)

Thanks again!

jc79

Reactions
Thanks to ktd for the clarification.
aljames, you can put me down for 2 mags. I'll PM you my info, thanks.

jc79

Reactions
Just a follow up to confirm for any other prospective PPQ M1 owners. These P99 mags are indeed compatible with the PPQ M1.
Photo of one of the P99 mags I bought from aljames on the left with one of my PPQ mags on the right.

IMG_3849a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show 2021 show is cancelled
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA
22 Rimfire Challenge
Redmond Rod and Gun Club
Redmond, OR 97756, USA
Rimfire Challenge May 8th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic Customer Service!
    Recently, they helped my lady transfer a pistol to a family member in CA. Most FFLs would have told us to pound sand when we mentioned where we...
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    One of the best!
    I have bought from online and in person. Great store, he had things I did not know were needed. I try and recommend Highline Firearms to people I...
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    The only gunsmith I'll use
    Tim has done a few projects for me and the result is always the same. Amazing. End of story. From complete refinish to custom machining, Tim is...
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    great work refinishing my 27 year old 1991 a1 compact colt .45
    Tim did a great job making my gun look brand new again and replacing the old parts inside. Super Happy!!
  • Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Just a transfer but a great one. A+
    Came here today to meet another forum member to buy a Glock. Was the best transfer I've had the pleasure of doing. Even though I was just there...
Top Bottom