JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
These are new without packaging. Removed from new guns and stored away for a rainy day. They are slathered in oil so I need to wipe them down for pics and I will wipe yours down before shipment. Some may show minor scuffs in gloss finish from bulk storage but I'm ocd so they are very minor. All prices [except for single mags] are shipped where legal via USPS priority with tracking and insurance. Single mags will come USPS first class with tracking.

$27 ea for 1 shipped
$25 ea for 2-5 shipped
$23 ea for 6+

I have quite a few available so let me know how many you want by posting here and then sending a pm. Payment through PC paypal or USPS money orders. I will cross post this so first come first serve. Thanks for looking!

p99%20mp9c%20004_zps4fap1o1g.jpg p99%20mp9c%20001_zpslkfct79z.jpg p99%20mp9c%20003_zpsazsxcn2l.jpg

Last Edited:
Do you know if these are the older style p99 mags or newer style? The newer ones will have the front lip cut lower and will work with the PPQ M1
These are the newer style. There is a clearance between the feed ramp and mag lip on my 2016 P99. They also have the cut for the ejector.

I think the latest PPQ mags have an even lower cut, but these P99 mags should be fine. If not a little grinding will fix it.

Thanks for clarifying for me ktd! I'm glad you received yours and all is well.

JC79 let me know how many you need;)

Thanks again!

Just a follow up to confirm for any other prospective PPQ M1 owners. These P99 mags are indeed compatible with the PPQ M1.
Photo of one of the P99 mags I bought from aljames on the left with one of my PPQ mags on the right.

IMG_3849a.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.