JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey everyone a couple buddys and I started a new pro gun page on Facebook here a few months ago....feel free to stop by and check it out and tell us what you would like to see on the page...thx! Just look up Openfire Oregon on facebook :)

Yeah we got a few good responces with that pic....lol....My wife wasnt a big fan :) Welcome to the page! Its a work in progress butwanted something geared towards the Northwest area. Thx guys for checking it out!

Thank you sir! Don't forget to let me know what you guys would like to see on a page like this....I am still looking for a good on line site for gun show info and all so we can keep everyone up on show dates and all. Thanks again guys for the support! Openfire Oregon ;)

If anyone knows a good link that has the dates and location for up coming gun shows or events related to firearms or info for other related events post em up on the page so we can let everyone know....Thx guys!!

We are up to 218 likes....thx again all for the support! Let us know what kind of articles or content you would like to see on a firearms page....Thanks again guys! Openfire

Still no luck finding a good reliable link for gun shows schedules for the nortywest so if there is any shows or events coming up let us know on the Openfire page so we can share it! Thx everyone

Hey all.....wanted to ask if we are posting too much on the or not enough?Just dont want to blow everyones FB pages up. Let me know what content you want to see most too! Thx guys! Openfire

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top