JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm looking for a new AR-15. I want to buy quality, and I don't want to build a rifle, so I've pretty much decided on a Colt. I know some people say they are over priced and what not, but I believe, to an extent, that you get what you pay for. The rifle is going to stay 99% stock, if not 100%. My question is, would you go with an SP6920, or a AR6721, and why? Thanks for the input.

I think you are making a great decision . Colt sets the standards on a scale of 1-10 its a 10 sure there are some that go to 11 but for twice the price

Thanks. I like to buy something once, take care of it, and have it last forever. Only thing I plan to do is install a tritium front sight and possibly buy a 14.5" Colt barrel and install it with a permanent flash hider, and a SOPMOD stock, that is it. Where in Portland stocks Colts? Also, are both models that I'm asking about "LE/export" marked?

Thanks. I like to buy something once, take care of it, and have it last forever. Only thing I plan to do is install a tritium front sight and possibly buy a 14.5" Colt barrel and install it with a permanent flash hider, and a SOPMOD stock, that is it. Where in Portland stocks Colts? Also, are both models that I'm asking about "LE/export" marked?

Only thing I plan to do ......that is it.....

Sure ;)
:s0155::s0114::s0114:

I had a LE6920 and it was alright.... I mean the stock was thin plastic....the grip was meh.... the mag release button was rough. I guess what I am trying to say is that for a $1200 rifle I expected more quality because it felt really cheap and I was just not impressed with the finish. I liked the roll mark saying law enforcement/military blah blah blah use only lol but I think I paid a little too much, but I did sell it and make a few bucks though lol. I see them for sale on Bud's police supply for $999 delivered but you have to be a cop, security etc. to get that LEO discount. I just got done putting together a dissipator AR15 and the quality IMO was much MUCH nicer and I am much happier now.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top