JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm looking for a new AR-15. I want to buy quality, and I don't want to build a rifle, so I've pretty much decided on a Colt. I know some people say they are over priced and what not, but I believe, to an extent, that you get what you pay for. The rifle is going to stay 99% stock, if not 100%. My question is, would you go with an SP6920, or a AR6721, and why? Thanks for the input.

I think you are making a great decision . Colt sets the standards on a scale of 1-10 its a 10 sure there are some that go to 11 but for twice the price

Thanks. I like to buy something once, take care of it, and have it last forever. Only thing I plan to do is install a tritium front sight and possibly buy a 14.5" Colt barrel and install it with a permanent flash hider, and a SOPMOD stock, that is it. Where in Portland stocks Colts? Also, are both models that I'm asking about "LE/export" marked?

Thanks. I like to buy something once, take care of it, and have it last forever. Only thing I plan to do is install a tritium front sight and possibly buy a 14.5" Colt barrel and install it with a permanent flash hider, and a SOPMOD stock, that is it. Where in Portland stocks Colts? Also, are both models that I'm asking about "LE/export" marked?

Only thing I plan to do ......that is it.....

Sure ;)
:s0155::s0114::s0114:

I had a LE6920 and it was alright.... I mean the stock was thin plastic....the grip was meh.... the mag release button was rough. I guess what I am trying to say is that for a $1200 rifle I expected more quality because it felt really cheap and I was just not impressed with the finish. I liked the roll mark saying law enforcement/military blah blah blah use only lol but I think I paid a little too much, but I did sell it and make a few bucks though lol. I see them for sale on Bud's police supply for $999 delivered but you have to be a cop, security etc. to get that LEO discount. I just got done putting together a dissipator AR15 and the quality IMO was much MUCH nicer and I am much happier now.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top