JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$160
Manufacturer
CMMG
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
TRADE PENDING.

(Price drop, trades updated)

Brand new CMMG 16.1" 22lr barrel w/M4 profile to be used with CMMG (or RTB) 22lr bolt & barrel collar to build dedicated 22lr AR upper For sale/trade. $170 160.00 delivered to near you w/in 30 miles from downtown PDX. Barrel is 1:16 twist and nitrided. If you already have a CMMG or RTB conversion kit and magazines you just need a barrel collar, a cheap upper receiver, basic charging handle and a cheap free float handguard for a dedicated 22lr upper. Conversion kits work great but a dedicated upper works better.

These barrels regularly sell out, and I could only find one on a smaller vendor website. After I ordered it they gave me absolutely no email confirmation they received my order, ignored my emails to customer service asking for confirmation, and their website then said the product was sold out. I assumed I would not be receiving this and would sort out the charges with my bank and the vendor. I then got notice that Right to Bear had them in stock for the same price. Rather than waiting to figure out what happened to the first one and missing getting one from RTB while in stock, I ordered another. Of course they both arrived the same day.

Current price listed is what I paid for the cheaper one (like a buck or two) and has me eating the cost of shipping. This is the normal non-sale price from CMMG:

This is the price of a barrel collar from RTB

Never installed, only out of tube for photo.

I'd prefer cash, but might consider trades for other parts/accessories.
*AR parts in 5.56 & 7.62x 39 (nice CH, decent iron sights +/- some cash)
*Glock 17(5) /26 (4) stuff
*Ruger PC accessories
*10/22 upgrades, specifically a black or od green Magpul backpacker or x22 take-down stock.
*9mm or 22lr target ammo or 7.62 x 39 ammo at reasonable prices., etc.
*Reputable used good condition (good can mean working but scratched) red/green dot, *Reputable used 30 mm QR scope mount.
*Less expensive 22lr pistols semi- auto or double action revolver (not cowboy type), like kel-tec, Taurus, GSG and maybe cash to you.
*uppers and lowers.
*Non Amazon long eye relief scope for forward mount application.

Any potential trade item that requires FFL transfer would be paid by me.

PM me with interest inquiries. Thanks!

0A99FB4B-F0FA-47F8-8AE1-4E1BD0EBF8CB.jpeg D53BD527-2605-486D-9C50-CACAD83E12FF.jpeg 2FE77D18-8ED5-4D12-8368-1119FF952582.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews