JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Seems like a sales promotion to me.

A lot of posts (vlogs, informationals, etc...) on YouTube are thinly disguised advertisements or include advertisements for products. Some are added by YouTube and some are a part of the post by it's creator(s)....... due to YouTube's demonetization of certain creators of content.

Then.....
As for YouTube and their apparent or not so apparent love of censorship or agenda pushing. Rrrright...... non-PC, unpopular, non-conforming ideas and/or propaganda puppetry whatever.....it probably just depends on the day or which side of the bed someone woke up on......

Cough, cough.....

Aloha, Mark

Not exactly sure what they are trying to blur out on the receiver area but a pretty bad job of it. Trying to make it seem like some major proprietary state secret or maybe just more propaganda.......

Looks like they just stole used a mishmash of several other manufactures patented parts ideas.

Considering that the Red Chinese have infiltrated just about every corner of the US military scientific establishment, I'd expect a picture of an M-16 up there in the presentation.

Considering that the Red Chinese have infiltrated just about every corner of the US military scientific establishment, I'd expect a picture of an M-16 up there in the presentation.

I remember they made an unlicensed copy of the M16 back in the 80s.

NORINCO_Type_CQ_5%2756x45mm_assault_rifle.jpg

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR