JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
After shooting the Lionheart LH9 at Wade's yesterday, I decided to try to find out more about the gun, and this was one of the first places that came up in my search. I've lived in the area all my life and used to shoot some 20 years ago, but have been out of the game for a long time. I'm starting to get back into things, and so I'm hoping to get some good information here.

We looked at WCA on New Year's Eve. Good buddy of mine is a member there. Wade's was a bit closer, and for some reason, I was thinking a bit cheaper for what we were doing on Sunday.

Basically, my son-in-law wants to get a concealed handgun, and thought he wanted one thing, but doesn't really have any experience. So, I suggested a lane rental, with time spent shooting every gun, just so he could find out what is out there. He brought his soon-to-be brother-in-law, and we had a blast. About 300 rounds over three hours, both 9mm and .40, just grabbing a gun, doing 5 rounds each, then swapping to a different gun. Once we shot everything we wanted to shoot, we started cycling back to guns that we had favorable impressions of, just to verify if we still liked it.

For me, it was some good bonding time, and a good chance to get back into the swing of things. It was also a good chance to point out some things that neither of them had thought about previously, as well as teach them some of the differences in different actions and calibers. While there were some new guns that I had never shot before, I still came away feeling like I had a good idea of what I wanted. Both of them changed their minds about what they thought they wanted, however. We didn't worry too much about accuracy, and bought some fun targets, and kind of watched what other people where shooting.

I just consider myself lucky to have great relationships with my son-in-law and his extended family.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top