JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
73's from the Bellingham WA edge if the woods. Was thinking on a catchy handle for the list and was going to use "Bellinghamster" as we sometimes refer to ourselves up here. But then I dislexiacated the term and "Hellingbamster" seems much more appropriate for the list. ;' >

Been into guns since a kid growing up in Brooklyn NY, of all places. My first gun was a .22 Zip: Sturdy chunk of car antenna with a spring assisted door bolt action shooting home brew loads made from used .22 brass with a hole punched in the base with a stickum-cap primer over the hole. Then a dose of that silver fire cracker powder, little wad of tissue and then a BB stuck in with some Elmer's glue. The thing didn't group very well, but pretty exciting stuff for a kid. I've always worn glasses, and that was probably good as I think the thing auto ejected a few times. My dad eventually found the thing and mangled my handiwork. Probably for the better....

Used to ride the city bus on the way to the YMCA indoor range with my Mossberg .22 bolt action not so discretely disguised in my home made gun cover. Not a problem. Back in the 60's at least.

Now I live where I don't have to drive for hours to be able to shoot. Mo betta' as they say.

This list looks just about what a person needs. Regional and not too big, but big enough. Covers the subject well and all. Good show folks!