JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1400
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
9mm
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hey there cool guys

up for sale is my literally brand new CZ Scorpion.

I joined the Army thinking I was getting away from the horrors of a leftist state, but lo and behold big Army sent me right back to hawaii

and "assault pistols" are a big no no there. Which is what the scorp is classified as there.

so I am selling it. Bought it in AIT and literally never had a chance to shoot it. It's been in storage in OR.

I'll be in OR on leave from the 8th until the 10th to sell my naughty and evil assault pistols so unfortunately the window to meet up is fairly narrow

I also impulsively bought a ridiculous amount of magazines for it. At least 20 that I can remember. Don't drink and spend time on gun web pages apparently.

there's the CZ scorp brace, magpul grip and safety as well.

so for over 20 mags, brace, grip and safety I'm letting this "evil" gat piece go for 1400$

I will also accept trades+ cash for non evil assault pistol firearms. So long guns and normal pistols. I already have a healthy amount of ARs in 5.56/223. I have a preference towards cash but the worst I can do is say no right?

again my meet up window is pretty narrow and I don't have a rental out there as my cars in HI now so it would have to be local to Hillsboro/scappoose/Beaverton area

EB798435-E6C8-4B4B-AEDA-36D9F9B549CF.jpeg 930C2B6E-C3A1-438E-833D-1DDC6E65860B.jpeg 0047C9F0-C0C5-4536-929F-B4894B940E87.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.