JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just recently moved to WA and I'm looking for an outdoor range or approved open areas to shoot that are free or very low cost. I was shooting in the Tillamook Forest so if there is anything like that here, quarries or pits, let me know please! Thanks!

*Looking for locations in Clark County.

I just recently moved to WA and I'm looking for an outdoor range or approved open areas to shoot that are free or very low cost. I was shooting in the Tillamook Forest so if there is anything like that here, quarries or pits, let me know please! Thanks!

Come back to this side of the river and check out wolf creek :D

Clark Rifles near Brush Prairie?

upload_2016-11-3_14-10-42.png

ig

PS - tac's the one wearing the Clark hat.

Welcome to the area!

English Pit is OK but is not cheap and personally I'm not a big fan.

If you want to shoot and be with similar folks and are available on weekend days, a number of ranges in the area have very low-cost events.

For example Wolverton Mountain (WOLVERTON MOUNTAIN GUN CLUB - Home), Tri-County (http://tcgc.org) and Douglas Ridge (Douglas Ridge Rifle Club) all have speed steel events that are open to the public and for which there is usually a fee of from between $10-$15. Douglas Ridge only allows 22lr for their speed steel whereas the other 2 you can do 22lr or center fire handguns.

Alas, only Wolverton is on the north side of the river.

Once you make friends @ a speed steel or similar event then you can usually get them to have you as a guest at their range so you can have even more fun...until you join;)

Do you have a rig that can make it up dirt roads with big pot holes?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top