JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hows it going everyone? I have decided to go a different route and putting my AimPoint PRO Red Dot up for Sale/Trade. It is Brand New and only Zero'd in. Flawless. Includes a Brand New Battery in the Package plus a Brand New battery that is installed. I have more pictures if needed no problem.

Features:
- Always ready - always on.
- Turn it on for up to 3 years using one single battery.
- No need to fumble with switches prior to use.
- 2 minute of angle red dot for accurate target engagement at all distances.
- In service date and battery change date reminders makes inventory tracking and maintenance easy.
- Enhanced speed on target and increased first shot hit probability when compared to iron sights and magnified scopes.
- Compatible with all generations of night vision devices and may be used with Aimpoint 3X Magnifier and Concealed Engagement unit.
- Hard anodized aluminum alloy housing. Rugged enough for real world conditions and waterproof to 150 feet.
- Threaded front lens opening allows use of screw-in anti-reflection device (ARD).
- Front and rear flip covers keep lenses clean.
- Transparent rear flip cover allows use of the sight (with both eyes open) even with both covers closed in an emergency.
- Battery and adjustment cap retainer straps means you will never lose your pieces.
- Modular mount set up for use on flat-top AR15, M4 Carbine and M16 rifles. (Adapter available for carry handle mounting)
- Removable spacer. Remove for use on shotguns and sub-guns.
- QRP2 rail grabber mount. Snap knob three times for a perfect mount. Will not deform your rail like many other mounts.
- Recessed lens openings helps prevent against impact damage, fingerprints and scratches.

Will trade for:
The only Trade I am looking for is a Complete Spike's Tactical The Jack Lower or $400 Cash

20160306_113858-1_zpsy6pqf8jk.jpg
20160306_113950-1_zpskbx0sy8f.jpg
20160306_114034_zps83oezior.jpg
20160306_114130_zpsnfaiymug.jpg
20160306_114049_zpszj54e5wv.jpg

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR