JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a brand new, never mounted, never fired, Adams Arms 5.45x39 AR-15 upper. It includes 3 brand new mags. All you need to do is add ammo and go shooting.

5.45x39 ammo is about one third of the price of 5.56/223 and has very similar ballistics for more affordable practice and plinking.

I am asking $700 shipped or $680 face to face with the 3 mags and upper. Make me an offer, always willing to trade for 1911s, XD/XDm pistols, ar stuff, high end optics, shotguns or cash!

IMG_0872.jpg

IMG_0871.jpg

Any chance you still have this upper?

I have a brand new, never mounted, never fired, Adams Arms 5.45x39 AR-15 upper. It includes 3 brand new mags. All you need to do is add ammo and go shooting.

5.45x39 ammo is about one third of the price of 5.56/223 and has very similar ballistics for more affordable practice and plinking.

I am asking $700 shipped or $680 face to face with the 3 mags and upper. Make me an offer, always willing to trade for 1911s, XD/XDm pistols, ar stuff, high end optics, shotguns or cash!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews