JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$70
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
42-inch Plano Gun Guard All Weather Tactical Case

$70. Brand new. Been sitting in my storage room...

Description from Amazon.
  • PLANO GUN CASES | Protecting your passion since 1952
  • DIMENSIONS | Inside Dimensions: 43L x 13W x 5H inches Outside Dimensions: 46L x 16W x 5.5H inches
  • FEATURES | The Gun Guard AW Tactical Case from Plano is designed to hold and protect an AR 15 style rifle up to 42 inches long in the most extreme conditions. Built to offer a complete shield against the elements
  • The gun case boasts rugged, hard-sided construction with thick walls and heavy-duty dual stage, spring loaded latches with pad lock tabs. High strength pinned hinges and a high-density foam interior
  • MADE IN THE USA
The yellow handle version shown is listed at a little under $170. The black handle one is $80. I cannot tell you the difference between the two, and I have both versions. From the interwebs via an Amazon Q&A: "I called and spoke to Plano about the different colors. They told me that there is no difference between the cases with various colors. They make certain numbers of specific colors at the request of specific vendors. For instance, Walmart was carrying the red handled cases last year. I believe that Amazon was denoted to have Yellow. But, that was the answer that I received from Plano."

$70. But if you want to give me $150 because it's the yellow handled one, I'll take it!

Not going to ship. Meet at Cabela's parking lot or other parts in Portland / Vancouver on the weekends.

Two available.

PS. The affixed locks are not great, but works (I have the keys). I recommend using a padlock on the tangs for better security. Pluck-and-pull foam insert.

20191213_134659_resized.jpg
20191213_134647_resized.jpg 20191213_134740_resized.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top