JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey Folks,

I'm taking my 9 year old nephew out this year to teach him how to hunt. We're starting off small; how to move quietly, what to look for, where to look ect. He really wants to hunt deer.

I think it's best to start him off with squirrels. I'm having trouble googling a map of BLM land near Missoula, MT.

Any suggestions?

Hey Folks,

I'm taking my 9 year old nephew out this year to teach him how to hunt. We're starting off small; how to move quietly, what to look for, where to look ect. He really wants to hunt deer.

I think it's best to start him off with squirrels. I'm having trouble googling a map of BLM land near Missoula, MT.

Any suggestions?
Did you try here: https://mslservices.mt.gov/geographic_information/maps/land_ownership/
Go to Missoula East and West and download the 2 or 3 maps on each.

elsie

Hey Folks,

Any suggestions?
I'm getting my nephew started on a hog this spring. They're ugly, so I don't expect much empathy on his part.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top