JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The less than desireable neighbors are gone, but left all of their crap.

They rented the house for three years or so and turned a charming restored farmhouse into a apocolyptic eyesore.

I was just talking to the lady down at city hall and she said the house was owned by an elderly couple who bought it for their granddaughter, who lived there when I bought my house next door. The granddaughter came down with cancer and had to move for treatment, so they rented it out to an unmarried couple with a behaviorally disturbed teen son who enjoyed buying cheap vehicles, wrecking them, and then taking them apart and scattering the remains.

The elderly husband passed away a couple of months ago and now the widow is selling the house. I told the city clerk that I might be interested, but wouldn't pay over $70k or $80k since it is so trashed.

The house was bought in 2011 for $103k. I bought mine in 2014 for $111k. Mine is now valued at $160k due to the deck, privacy fence, and other little improvements I've done.

Before and after pictures of the poor house are amazing...

palousehouse1.JPG

IMG_20190326_152339320_HDR.jpg

IMG_20190326_152320764_HDR.jpg

My place before and after...

palousehouse2.JPG

IMG_20190326_152400843_HDR.jpg

Within a year of selling my mother and fathers place, IT-----WAS----DESTROYED
Stuff was bulging out the garage doors, piled high viewing through the windows, broken windows, porch roofs falling down on the steps, railings ripped off, hulks and skeletons of vehicles all over the property. Fourteen years later, nothing has changed. Literally destroys the neighborhood value, and code enforcement has done nothing. It's sickening for me to drive by. I grew up in that house.

I don't have any pictures of my parents place since it sold.
And no pictures prier. Due to my sister raping me of the families photo albums through attorneys.
FYI, I'm biting my tongue to maintain my composure!!

From my thread here Any body have people like this in their hood? OR,........

We/the city finally got the zombies out. These are before pics when neighbors and us were calling the city. It looked pretty much like this...since late 2016.

455146-cd0a94f6190e9f4008f856ad3e355158.jpg

455145-a5c92db8307764b8ea1bcebd57e4c32b.jpg

And after.

It can be yours for the low, low price of $210,000.00 :D

P1040670.JPG

Two guys were eye-balling it the other day for a flipper house. They told me there had been two bids for asking price already.

The less than desireable neighbors are gone, but left all of their crap.

They rented the house for three years or so and turned a charming restored farmhouse into a apocolyptic eyesore.

I was just talking to the lady down at city hall and she said the house was owned by an elderly couple who bought it for their granddaughter, who lived there when I bought my house next door. The granddaughter came down with cancer and had to move for treatment, so they rented it out to an unmarried couple with a behaviorally disturbed teen son who enjoyed buying cheap vehicles, wrecking them, and then taking them apart and scattering the remains.

The elderly husband passed away a couple of months ago and now the widow is selling the house. I told the city clerk that I might be interested, but wouldn't pay over $70k or $80k since it is so trashed.

The house was bought in 2011 for $103k. I bought mine in 2014 for $111k. Mine is now valued at $160k due to the deck, privacy fence, and other little improvements I've done.

Before and after pictures of the poor house are amazing...

View attachment 562829

View attachment 562830

View attachment 562831

My place before and after...

View attachment 562832

View attachment 562833

Seeing as your city doesn't seem to care, and all the stuff is abandoned? You could grab some things after dark?

Seeing as your city doesn't seem to care, and all the stuff is abandoned? You could grab some things after dark?

I have an old washing machine sitting behind my shed that I need to take it to the dump. Should just dump it in their yard. No one would know the difference...

I wouldn't mind having the little aluminum boat and outboard, but stuff with a title and registration might be tricky, lol.

From my thread here Any body have people like this in their hood? OR,........

We/the city finally got the zombies out. These are before pics when neighbors and us were calling the city. It looked pretty much like this...since late 2016.

View attachment 562881

View attachment 562882

And after.

It can be yours for the low, low price of $210,000.00 :D

View attachment 562879

Two guys were eye-balling it the other day for a flipper house. They told me there had been two bids for asking price already.
210k? So you put 150k in it and sell for 420k? Is that a normal price for your street?

210k? So you put 150k in it and sell for 420k? Is that a normal price for your street?

I doubt that much. Fully restored? Maybe.

The house next door to the "Mess", our good friends/neighbors, second door over, went on the market for $350,000.00. 11 days later they accepted $345,000.00 and moved. Made me sad as hell. That crap house has 750 sq' upstairs and close to the same down. Cleaned up I would think they could get a minimum of 300K. I'm not sure I believe there were two full offers though.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top