JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My neighbor has some brass he'd like to sell but has no idea of the value. He has about 150 once fired 303 British cases. 50 or so Military .30 06 and a few 7mm.

I told him I'd ask you guys and get an idea. Thank you.

If they are boxer primed the British brass is probably $0.30-0.50 each and the 30-06 is $0.15-0.20 each, depending on manufacture. All matching headstamps of HXP, LC or commercial cases will bring the highest value.

Hmm…well it's been shot so a bit dirty on the inside of the case. Light tarnishing on the exterior surface but otherwise in good shape. Stored in a cabinet.

I chatted with my neighbor today and have this to report. 225 .303 British Hornady cases. About 115 .3006 LC 67 cases. 8- 7mm cases, commercial brand.

I'd like to sell these for my neighbor so please give me a fair idea on value to a reloader that can use these.

Last Edited:
About $135 in brass. It will be mostly valuable to a milsurp reloader. It would sell on the CMP forums if you included shipping in the price. There is a 3:1 ratio of WTB to WTS 303 British brass on there.

Can you clean it up for him? If so That should help get better $$$. I've never made money selling brass though so I'm likely the least qualified to say what to do. I usually just give stuff away vs dealing with it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top