JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So recently got a m&p15-22 and would like to add a few magazines to the collection the only problem is I can't find any except on sketchy looking websites and gunbroker, where they are going for 120$ for one. Never the less I am willing to pay for magazines if you have some that you are willing to part with. Hit my line

Can't help with mags, but if you run into any issues with the 15-22 function, I can help. They have a few things that need tweaking to function 100%, 100% of the time.

I might consider letting one or two go. You are right as to the lack of availability on line and those on gunbroker are ridiculously priced. PM me and see if we can work something out. (I subscribe to the two is one and one is none theory, when it comes to magazines. Hunted for over two years to finally acquire an additional mag for my CZ P-09). 20210529_155401.jpg

Last Edited:
These are the ones you really want. 10 round capacity makes your ammo supply last longer plus much more convenient for shooting off a bench or prone. (Granted, the 25 rounders are a lot of fun - when .22 ammo is available and affordable, whenever that might happen again). 382D5973-2952-4B0E-B579-B4A08E69F300.jpeg

Try Gunrunner Arms in Junction City. I know it's a little drive. But they often have what I can't find elsewhere..
If not.. if you have a 556 AR, it would be worth getting the CMMG Bravo 22LR BCG adaptor. Mags are abundant and I can run all sorts of ammo through it and never has jammed.

I won't be able to go there for a little while as I am starting a new job on Tuesday. But, Associated Buyers in Roseburg had 5+ 30 rounders on the shelf last time I went in. I think they were 24.99 or 29.99 each.
Maybe another member in the Roseburg area can confirm, or you can call and see if they will ship.

I've got a bunch of the 35 round plinker tactical magazines lying around somewhere. Better built than the stock s&W mags, but both are not great IMO. The s&w ones feel like the magazine from a nerf gun or something.

These are the ones you really want. 10 round capacity makes your ammo supply last longer plus much more convenient for shooting off a bench or prone. (Granted, the 25 rounders are a lot of fun - when .22 ammo is available and affordable, whenever that might happen again).View attachment 894921
I need those 10rd mags.. I'm in the same boat can't find nothing didn't help us rifle guys when they released the pistol version.

Got a "back in stock" email alert from JoeBob's yesterday. I just happen to check my email as I was getting in the car to head to the range. Got my order in and went back to check to see if any of the other 15-22 mags were in stock and the one's I ordered (25rd black) was already out of stock. A couple hrs later they updated it to say that the inventory that came in on 7-14, was all sold out.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR