JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Would like to know any information you guys could give me from this photo. I know it's a 32 auto Walter from Germany.
If you guys know anything else or could send me a link to find out more about it be great.

image.jpeg

Walther Model 4 - was introduced at the same time as the Model 3, in 1910 and was intended as a taschenistole - pocket pistol, for police use. It was no more than a Model 3 with an extended butt to take an 8-round magazine rather than the 6-round magazine of the Model 3. The barrel was also lengthened from 67 to 85mm. Not only was it popular among police forces, it was also a firm favourite of military officers during WW1, so much so that it was awared a military contract for 250,000 examples in 1915.

Although as ergonomic as a plow handle on a trumpet, it remained popular until the arrival of the PP and PPK in the late 1920.

tac

The electrical tape around the grip could be vintage early to mid 20th century but most likely is current Dollar Store variety tape.

Sorry:D, that's all I got other than that's an awesome looking piece of history!
It appears to be functional. Have you fired it?

thanks TAC for more cool info:)

Yeah the electrical tape is so silly, thats something my grandpa would definitely do. My aunts just holding onto it for sentimental value, and haven't fired it yet. Just pulled it out after years of storage. It appears fully functional, I know he fired, and still have about 80 rounds for it.
Nice video as well oldnewbie

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews