JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a 1989 Suburban that I have been working on and I am ready for paint, I have all the material and the rig is sanded and just needs to be masked and shot with color! The only problem is the place where I was going to do it is no longer available. So my question is, does anybody know of a place or have a buddy that can shoot it for me? I am located in the Portland Oregon area and any tips would be extremely appreciated This is one of the last things I need to finish before we move!

Oh and yes I have checked out the community colleges and they are a pain to deal with+ there is a waiting list.

I would be willing to pay of course, hopefully not more than $300

Thanks for your help!

Last Edited:
I know you are in PDX but up here in Tacoma you can rent a paint both for 24 hrs at a time. There might be a place down there to do the same. I am a painter, I paint airplanes for Boeing, and could squirt it for you but it is a long ways to hook up.

I'm not a painter, but is there anything else I could do.....For plentiful cold draft "BREWSKIES"?

Mike

I have the paint, sealer and all other materials allready, basically I just need someone to show me how to mix proper ratios, paint-thinner etc and also squirt it for me if possible, I have looked into the paint booth rentals, but that does not help me in the assistance dept! I was hoping that somebody either had a big shop with space or knew of a buddy who could just squirt it for cheap if it showed up prepped and I could just mask it on the spot. A buddy of mine said I could do it at his work but the painter there was going to charge $500 just to shoot it and I cant afford that right now!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top