JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a 1989 Suburban that I have been working on and I am ready for paint, I have all the material and the rig is sanded and just needs to be masked and shot with color! The only problem is the place where I was going to do it is no longer available. So my question is, does anybody know of a place or have a buddy that can shoot it for me? I am located in the Portland Oregon area and any tips would be extremely appreciated This is one of the last things I need to finish before we move!

Oh and yes I have checked out the community colleges and they are a pain to deal with+ there is a waiting list.

I would be willing to pay of course, hopefully not more than $300

Thanks for your help!

Last Edited:
I know you are in PDX but up here in Tacoma you can rent a paint both for 24 hrs at a time. There might be a place down there to do the same. I am a painter, I paint airplanes for Boeing, and could squirt it for you but it is a long ways to hook up.

I'm not a painter, but is there anything else I could do.....For plentiful cold draft "BREWSKIES"?

Mike

I have the paint, sealer and all other materials allready, basically I just need someone to show me how to mix proper ratios, paint-thinner etc and also squirt it for me if possible, I have looked into the paint booth rentals, but that does not help me in the assistance dept! I was hoping that somebody either had a big shop with space or knew of a buddy who could just squirt it for cheap if it showed up prepped and I could just mask it on the spot. A buddy of mine said I could do it at his work but the painter there was going to charge $500 just to shoot it and I cant afford that right now!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top