JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
hi guys i could sure use your help just got me a didital camera so i can take pictures of my guns that i have for sale. so i downloaded them on my computer .now comes the part i dont no. how do i take them from my pictures and place them on this forum. or my email so i can show people what i have . thanks for all your help in advance :D

Go to <removed>, and create an account. At your page there, click "upload photos now" icon(make sure "from your computer" is selected to the right of that button). In the window that pops up, select the photos you want to download to Photobucket account. Click ok once they are selected. They will upload, and appear on your <removed> page. Move your mouse pointer over the pic you want to put on NWFA, and a box will drop down from the bottom of the pic. Move you cursor down to IMG. Click IMG. It should say "copied". Then go to your thread on NWFA, and in the screen where you edit your thread, click the little icon with a mountain and a sun over it. Thats "Insert Image". In the window that pops up, right click the highlighted "http:", and then select "paste". Then click OK, and the image is pasted to your thread. It will show up as a bunch of http this and IMG that, and when you click "submit thread", the picture will appear in the thread. Hope this helps, -tree

Last edited by a moderator:
Which OK button are you missing? I think all the OK buttons appear in the pop up windows......(No problem about the help, I had to figure this stuff out pretty much alone, wished Id had someone to help me!)

OH do you mean the last OK button I mentioned? Thats not really an Ok button I guess, its just whatever button to post your thread. I think its called "Submit Thread"....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top