JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't know about the EPC or current lowers, but its use to be that Rise Armament triggers wouldn't fit a Aero lower without filing on the aluminum trigger housing. Has to do with the radius that Aero used for their trigger pocket corners. Might want to consider a different FCG as you will probably void the warranty.

Once before, can't get the pin holes to line up, aero told me how to do it but I just seem to not be able to. Both holes on the trigger are like 95% lined up but slightly forward.
Try placing the fire selector switch in safe and if that doesnt work, try the selector in the middle of safe and fire.

I would go directly to Aero with the question. Use their chat option. I have an EPC as well and had no issue installing my FCG but it isnt a Rise cassette box.

On cassette triggers I have had to remove the selector too. Try that first.

We also have Aeros, I didn't have file anything, but I did call Rise about a trigger last year. They answered and helped me out. That particular model had a set screw in the base I was unaware of. It was in the dang instructions:(

My point, they answered and helped me. If it hadn't worked I could have sent it in and they would have replaced it.:)

ok so i tried my CMC trigger and it works fine, That and my RA trigger works fine in my ar15, So its just a compatability issue im having. Thank you for all your help guys. I truly appreciate it.

if it has them...try backing off the two set screws at the bottom of the RA trigger until they're flush with the trigger housing. some lowers have more meat at the bottom of the trigger pocket. also, ive had to mill a couple thousandths off the front of the trigger pocket for drop in triggers to fit/ function right

I called RA because the set screw has some kind of epoxy in it so you can't use it, he suggested what pretty much all of you said to do and then asked if I had another receiver to try it on.

this trigger has two springs on it instead of set screws and then the one inside isn't adjustable.

if it has them...try backing off the two set screws at the bottom of the RA trigger until they're flush with the trigger housing. some lowers have more meat at the bottom of the trigger pocket. also, ive had to mill a couple thousandths off the front of the trigger pocket for drop in triggers to fit/ function right
I was gonna suggest the same thing.
I had an issue with my ELF in my Aero. Same issue you are having, then I actually read the install directions....JUST SAYN!!! LOL! ;):s0114:

mine didnt come with instructions, It told me to go watch a video where the guy does it first try lol. Wasnt helpful on anything about troubleshooting it.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top