JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
OK guys.... I am in need of some help. and I think this is the right place to ask.

I found part of an old pistol that was my dads. I need to find parts for it. It is a bryco 59 9mm

I remember something on the pistol breaking and the slide and some other parts fell over board off the boat. I guess dad tossed it in a box and there it sat until I found it after he died.

I have shot the pistol with my dad and would like to rebuild it. SO anything local would be great

Ya i know about 1 of the recalls thanx.... pretty much just want to get it in working condition again, not really going to shoot it. It is more of a sentimental thing. BUT I am going to read the recalls to see what else it might be.

@ velzey thank you for the link I have been looking but come up with nothing.
@ saxon thank you.... I looked there and they had a couple things and then a few were closed.

Thank you for the help here guys it means a lot.

Ya the only problem I remember with it was it jammed once...... but It was my fault I dropped the mag and didnt clean it off. and then out on the boat that day. dad and I shot it all the time until the slide committed suicide into the ocean.... LOL

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top