JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Joe at Crossroads Arms is on the Vancouver/Camas border, though I think I read something about him changing his policies on out of state transfers. He's a member here and I think he has a thread in the sponsors area.

Another vote for Joe, my SIG 556R is waiting for me to pick it up when I have time.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
"Defender of Freedom" award
NRA Recruiter
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"Having a gun is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have it you may never need it again"

My last firearm purchase went to Clark Co Gunsmithing. Smooth transaction, $25. Of course, since it was a purchase...I had to pay the WA tax.

Then, I recently went to 311 Tactical Soulutions on the corner of NE 164th and 1st St here in Vancouver, WA. They said that they charge $17.50. Of course you should double check. PH#360-936-1926. They are a NEW shop so I don't have a review for them.

Aloha, Mark

My last firearm purchase went to Clark Co Gunsmithing. Smooth transaction, $25. Of course, since it was a purchase...I had to pay the WA tax.

It's a use tax and is owed on almost ANYTHING purchased out of state, even if you bring it across that state line yourself. Lots of WA residents don't realize that.

Deen
NRA Recruiter

"Having a gun is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have it you may never need it again"

oh yeah, that too.

I actually never bought a firearm online and transport to FFL before. If you are buying used firearm, how they tax on them? price I purchased or market value?

Then, I recently went to 311 Tactical Soulutions on the corner of NE 164th and 1st St here in Vancouver, WA. They said that they charge $17.50. Of course you should double check. PH#360-936-1926. They are a NEW shop so I don't have a review for them.

Aloha, Mark

This place is cool, and I can walk there...grin

oh yeah, that too.

I actually never bought a firearm online and transport to FFL before. If you are buying used firearm, how they tax on them? price I purchased or market value?
Depends on who you get! They're supposed to go by the value, not what you paid, just like vehicles. They got wise to the TWO sales receipts, one actual and one much lower. Due to that the state uses a valuation service and their value is usually higher than blue book. Never bought a used gun out of state so I don't know how they work it.

Deen
NRA Recruiter

If you are buying used firearm, how they tax on them? price I purchased or market value?

Neither, it's more like MSRP type value. It's a rape job and one of the reasons I no longer consider Oregon firearms in trade. Yes I said trade, you get to pay that rape tax even if you are trading something you've already been taxed on.

Aloha, Mark

Am doing one with these guys right now. The seller wanted a brick and morter store so could not use Joe. And yes 17.50 for the transfer. Joe at Crossroads even told me to call them.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top