JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I need a large number of new or just like new Browning High Power 9mm factory 13 round spring mags. Expensive but nice. Let me know what you have and what you $want$. Need at least 10. Twenty better. Yikes!

Edited by HB. The entire magazine.

Last Edited:
Thank you. I need to clarify. Spring magazines. Not the mag springs. These are the factory 13 rd magazines that have the added spring assist drop free feature. Short hand definition is the spring mag. My bad.

I tried the 13rd Met Gar or Mec Gar mags. Nice but do not spring out of the gun. The tend not to drop free when shot dry. You have to pull them out. I think this is something to do with the magazine disconnecter block assembly still being in the High Power.

I do have one 10 round Spring Magazine. Works like a charm. But .... I need about 20 of the 13rd factory (?) Browning mags that have the spring in the bottom. Makes a big difference running reload drills. The factory mags are going to be spendy. YIkes!

Ahh .... I can see the frowns and the brain gears turning. Why 20? Because 10 are not enough! More Yikes!! :)

Wish I could help you. When you leave the magazine disconnect in the MecGar mags give you a lousy trigger feel. So I only use factory mags but none of mine have the mousetrap spring.

Non-spring mags will drop free if you remove the disconnect.

Grandchildren.

Edited by HB of CJ. Young Grandkids. The possibility of a non secured handgun. Very non likely but possible. Thus the additional security separation of the Hi Power from the mags. All locked up. But still needed is the disconnecter block assembly to remain inside the Hi Power.

HB

Last Edited:
I need a large number of new or just like new Browning High Power 9mm factory 13 round spring mags. Expensive but nice. Let me know what you have and what you $want$. Need at least 10. Twenty better. Yikes!

Edited by HB. The entire magazine.

Hello, I stumbled across your ad. I don't know if you still need them, but I have 12 - Browning factory mags, 13 round with the drop-free springs. 6 are brand new, packs never opened, and 6 are guaranteed barely used by myself. I also have 2 - barely used 13 rounders w/o the drop-free springs. If you're interested, I can send photos, and figure out a price.

Thank you. Busy day. Wednesday, 5 July, 2017. Just now saw your private E-mail forum alert. What do you want $$$ and need for ALL twelve, (12) Browning High Power 9 mm factory spring assist 13 rd mags? Six, (6) brand new in wrap, six, (6) like new guaranteed?

If as described and I am sure they are, then there is no need for photos unless you wanna. Perhaps we can $$$ dicker? Or if the price if right and you have the mags and I need them and I have the bucks $$$ which you want then we can deal? I enjoy this stuff.

Henry I will open the horse trading with a bid of $325 bucks for all twelve, (12). Three hundred ($300) for the 12 mags, $25 for shipping. Personnel check or post office money order called a POMO.

What do you think?

Thank you. Busy day. Wednesday, 5 July, 2017. Just now saw your private E-mail forum alert. What do you want $$$ and need for ALL twelve, (12) Browning High Power 9 mm factory spring assist 13 rd mags? Six, (6) brand new in wrap, six, (6) like new guaranteed?

If as described and I am sure they are, then there is no need for photos unless you wanna. Perhaps we can $$$ dicker? Or if the price if right and you have the mags and I need them and I have the bucks $$$ which you want then we can deal? I enjoy this stuff.

Henry I will open the horse trading with a bid of $325 bucks for all twelve, (12). Three hundred ($300) for the 12 mags, $25 for shipping. Personnel check or post office money order called a POMO.

What do you think?

$325 sounds OK. I'd prefer the POMO. What part of the country are you located. I'm in Portland, if you're in the area, perhaps we could meet part way if you'd rather.

The garden oasis of the Galactic Confederation. The pretty perfect city of Cave Junction Oregon. Kinda. You can private contact me via this forum with your address and I will give mine to you. Priority Snail Mail Post Office sounds OK. Or .... if short term memory works, you already gave me your phone number. I will contact you tomorrow, Thursday, 6 July, 2017. Between noon and 7 pm. Let me know via private forum contact if this is convenient for you.

HB of CJ

Sorry I got the public forum contacts confused with private contact. Further communication will be via private contact. Too many cool young kids running around the house right now. Fourth of July.

Now have a total of seventeen, (17) factory Browning 13 round 9mm High Power magazines with the spring assist on the rear bottom of the mag. All 17 seem in new or like new condition. This add is hereby retired. That is all. Thank you. :)

Gawd ... the mags cost more than the gun? Yikes! :)

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top