JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wouldn't it be cool to carry without alerting others that I'm actually armed? Enter the flintlock/percussion pistol!

what do you have? The cheaper the better, as this is indeed a costume piece. Arrrgh!

The wife and I went to a costume Halloween party dressed as as cowboy and cowgirl packing real guns.
The host cried foul!
Oh, not for the guns, at least 50% of the folks there were packing concealed including the host, but for the lame costumes as they were only a little more hicky then our normal everyday attire. He was right, we didn't put much effort in it. They would have approved of the pirate outfits though.

I'd paint a oil funnel or similar and attach it to a piece of wood carved to your liking for a handle/stock and add some fancy screws or drawer handle bases on the side and polish them or weather them to your liking. Make something that looks like a flintlock and screw or epoxy it in the right place.

Won't be amazingly durable but good enough for a costume

I have a real one. I may also have carried a hand and a half sword a couple of Halloweens, without anybody noticing it was real. I could put together a decently well armed pirate costume with a blunderbuss and a French Briquette sword.

Have you considered doing a traditions kit?

I have a real one. I may also have carried a hand and a half sword a couple of Halloweens, without anybody noticing it was real. I could put together a decently well armed pirate costume with a blunderbuss and a French Briquette sword.

Have you considered doing a traditions kit?

tell me more about a traditions kit. I have a sword lined up.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews