1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Need a sidearm

Discussion in 'Handguns Wanted' started by BradleyEG, Dec 11, 2012.

1. BradleyEG

BradleyEG Troutdale, Oregon Member

Sorry for this long post but hopefully it will be worth it.

I am a 25 year old conservative guy perusing a career in law enforcement. After the shooting today at Clackamas Town Center and having family and friends there I have realized that I cannot continue to wait and slack on my right and responsibility to conceal carry.

I currently dont have any money, but I work full time and will be saving up my to get something soon. I already have an Armed DPSST(security Lic) from the state of Oregon and have been through countless training classes. All I have yet to do is go pay the $75 to get my conceal carry permit. I am only saying all this so you know that this is not some post by an immature and gun happy 25 year old kid. :)

So, I am looking to hopefully find someone who would be willing to take payments on their gun(With signed contract) or would be willing to do payments along with house/yard work in exchange. I know this is a long shot, and I apologize if this is not the forum for this. However, as I said, I am not sure I really want to wait to save my money for three or four months when things are happening more and more.

I can supply references, one of whom being my father who is a Gresham Police Officer.

Again, I am not here to try and screw anyone over or to get some gun to play around with. I have been in Armed security/security for years and am pursing a career in law enforcement.

Please e-mail me any kind of offers or anything at all if you are at all willing to work with me. I understand if you're hesitant and would need any more information.

Thank you all and God bless.

2. DFuller

DFuller Hood Canal Member

Borrow the money from your Father or save until you have enough.

Sorry, just my opinion. Not sure if you will find anyone via the Internet to take payments on a gun but I certainly would not.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  3. BradleyEG

BradleyEG Troutdale, Oregon Member

Sure, I understand. I know I wouldn't. I also didnt think it would hurt to ask. Ha, I just finished paying him off. :/
    Thanks for the feed back.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.