JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey All,

I would like to hire a Glock Guru to install ZEV sights and mag release in my Gen 3 G17. I'm near Portland and would like to try to find someone that can do it while I wait. I don't like the idea of pounding the sites out with a punch and hammer so I'd like to have it done with the proper tools. if you know what you're doing and are interested, let me know how much you'd charge. If I like the job you do, I'll have a few more things to install in a few weeks including a ZEV Ultimate fulcrum trigger, and a few other goodies. Thanks.

He's a Guru, my rear sight ended up being a pain in the ***. The simple parts are in thanks to Earl and as soon as the backordered stuff gets here, he'll be installing them as well. Thanks again for the info Coctailer and thanks Earl for being a Glock Guru.

He's a Guru, my rear sight ended up being a pain in the ***. The simple parts are in thanks to Earl and as soon as the backordered stuff gets here, he'll be installing them as well. Thanks again for the info Coctailer and thanks Earl for being a Glock Guru.

UHH, I think the rear sight goes on the rear of the gun, not your rear end. Maybe that why it was a pain in the rear.

I glad you got the issues fixed

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads