JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Call Trump, tell him ya need one for the New North Rio Grande (Columbia) River ;) :p:D:cool:

In all seriousness... thats a good long lifespan for a wooden fence... I'm not sure who's good near your area but have you considered using metal frame posts to hold new wood slatting? Should be able to resist winds better?

Call Trump, tell him ya need one for the New North Rio Grande (Columbia) River ;) :p:D:cool:

In all seriousness... thats a good long lifespan for a wooden fence... I'm not sure who's good near your area but have you considered using metal frame posts to hold new wood slatting? Should be able to resist winds better?
Metal posts...definitely.

My 46 year old cedar fence finally took a dump in the east winds the other day.

Anyone here a fence guy?

I pay cash or trade?

See, here's where you went wrong Jerry. You should have done like me and had boards propping it up in various places like I have my 40+ year old ceder fence. One place its propped AND tied of to a tree limb. I could have gone down either way, ya know?

I'm needing a fence company too. Probably have close to 175' I'll need.

We are incredibly pleased with these guys.

George and Gabe Fences

Father and son from Romania. Father is 70 but he works like a young man. Stellar work and great clean up.

If you know, are these guys just out in your area?

I'm needing a fence company too. Probably have close to 175' I'll need.

If you know, are these guys just out in your area?

From their web site. Looks like they work from PDX to Salem and prolly east and west from that. We're having them come out to put another fence in on anther boundary at the end of this month.

George & Gabe Professional Fencing & Decks
22800 SW Jaquith Road
Newberg, OR 97132

From their web site. Looks like they work from PDX to Salem and prolly east and west from that. We're having them come out to put another fence in on anther boundary at the end of this month.

George & Gabe Professional Fencing & Decks
22800 SW Jaquith Road
Newberg, OR 97132

Thanks for that. I'll give them a call before the busy season hits. I've heard Ricks Custom Fencing is good, but way spendy. Their in PDX out near Troutdale. I don't want fancy. Were getting outa PDX and the fence really is propped up in several places. I feel it might be an easier sale with a new fence.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top