1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Need a dealer to help with bravo company

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by sepharad, Apr 6, 2014.

1. sepharad

sepharad Portland Oregon New Member

I have been trying to buy a Bravo Company Mid-length 16 Mod 0 rifle for a while. First there was the great gun panic of 2013. Then BCM stopped selling directly. When I contacted them they told me to speak to RSR who in turn basically said, don't talk to us, we only do wholesale.

I re-contacted BCM who amended their instructions and told me to contact RSR through my retailer.

All I want to know is:
    1) Does RSR have the weapon in stock?
    2) How much is the gun?
    3) Who has a working relationship in the Portland metro area?

So far RSR will not answer these questions.

How do I pick a dealer who can get this done, order the weapon at fair retail without messing around? If RSR doesn't have it in stock or it will be more than 60 days, I want a dealer who will tell me so, not jerk me around and sit on my money.

Reasonable advice welcome on this question would be appreciated.
  2. SCARed

SCARed Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Talk to Curt's. If they aren't already a dealer, they should.
  3. Modeler

Modeler Ketchikan, Alaska Soccer Fan

RSR has the gun in stock. The final price is up to the retailer; PM me if you want contact info.
  4. John H

John H Whatcom County Well-Known Member

Have you checked with G&R Tactical, they sell lots BCM stuff, and you can buy from them.