JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Lee Precision
Caliber
9mm
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
I'm looking for a 9mm die set for a simple Lee single loader. Apparently they're rarer than rare these days and there are none to be found.
I'll pay up if I need to...and/or I do have some ammo that I'd be happy to trade. (Just tell me what you need and I'll see if I have it.)
I'm in the Eugene area, but will pay for shipping or pick up within 100 miles.

Anyone?

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Yeah, that's not great. Sorry you are having such a hard time getting a set. I have a new set coming in a week. I will be selling my Hornady Custom set soon in case if you are still looking.

Here you go. Hope you are watching...

Yeah for $109...
Yeah I paid $150 for RCBS 9mm die set.
I'm looking for a 9mm die set for a simple Lee single loader. Apparently they're rarer than rare these days and there are none to be found.
I'll pay up if I need to...and/or I do have some ammo that I'd be happy to trade. (Just tell me what you need and I'll see if I have it.)
I'm in the Eugene area, but will pay for shipping or pick up within 100 miles.

Anyone?
I bought an RCBS 9mm die set for $148. I would let it go for that its brand new. Hard to find cheap brand new right now...

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.