JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD!!

Up for sale is my Springfield Armory EMP in 9mm. Located in Spokane. FTF cash transaction is awesome, but I do ask that you have valid ID and CPL so I know you are "background checked" and legally okay to own a firearm. Otherwise happy to meet at a local FFL to do transfer. Also happy to ship to your FFL of choice anywhere in the U.S.

Asking price: $950 local, $975 shipped. OBO. Only *slightly* interested in trades. Something unique -- 10mm, etc, not only pistols but other things possibly. Most interested in trading for portraits of dead presidents on greenish cotton paper.

Not going to go into too much detail on this one. It's a great carry piece with a solid reputation. It's a good shooter with surprisingly soft recoil. This gun is in almost-new condition with a super low round count -- just a few magazines through it. The only part that doesn't look totally brand new is the grip safety, which very quickly showed some finish wear on the sides where it has light contact w/ the frame. Otherwise gun is 99.9%. Super light aluminum frame, great fit and finish including excellent slide/frame fit, nice trigger, very controllable and quite accurate. Comes with box, holster, mag holster, cleaning brush, paperwork stuff, and 2 magazines.

Basically as close to brand new as a used gun gets! Get it here for much less with no tax, transfer fees, etc.

Any plans on visiting the wet side anytime soon? I have been looking for a good deal on one of these but unfortunately I am on the "wrong" side of the state :(
Well... right or wrong it's definitely the left side of the state :p

If it makes a difference, I'll eat the shipping on it. I don't have any plans to head to that side of the state, unfortunately. Going up to Vancouver (Canada) soon, but 90% sure we're flying.

Jeremy

im in spokane and very interested. only question i have is has the trigger been replaced? i was going to buy one of these at fairchild afb and the trigger on that one looks diff than the trigger on yours. they have them on sale brand new for 1095.00 with no tax, no other ffl fees. i would be willing to offer you 850.00 cash??

I believe it's a slightly shorter reach, rounded trigger. The factory one is a little sharp on the edges. This was supposed to be for the wife, but she was not interested. That's why it only has a couple magazines worth of ammo through it and has not been touched otherwise. It looks new. It shoots GREAT. I already had a carry piece when this was purchased and I'm sticking with what I have... so the EMP is up for sale.

I would love to sell it to somebody local like yourself! I'd even be happy to meet you at a range if you're a serious buyer but feel the need to put a couple of rounds through it to make sure everything is 100% before pulling the trigger, as it were. When you see it in person though, you'll see just how new it really looks (and is).

Sticking with $950 though. You're lucky to be able to purchase a gun without tax or any FFL fee! Even considering that, this is still $150 less than that price for a gun with ~50 rounds through it, all of which fed, fired, and ejected flawlessly (some were Blazer Brass, some were PMC Bronze). The warranty card is in the box, ready for you to fill out.

Thanks,

Jeremy

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top