JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1295
Manufacturer
Browning
Caliber
9mm
City
The Dalles
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Nazi marked Hi-power, shoots great. All numbers match. I got this in on a trade, and have a mid 60's hi-power incoming, so this needs a new home. $1295 plus transfer. 541-993-1140. More pics upon request.

Hi1.jpg Hi2.jpg Hi3.jpg Hi4.jpg HI5.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Waffenamt Mark's dont neccesarily mean Nazi markings.
There are a few marks that would mean this but the ones shown are not.
That said, its possibly, based on the serial that they may have been used by them.

Can you explain more?
The basics is in what I mentioned above.
Waffenamt marks where not nazi specific markings. Rather manufacturer markings for lack of a better term.
Iirc there are only 3 wartime variants on the hi power (Maybe 4?).
That said there are records out there that also include captured pistols being marked by the german army. For example the cz27. Long history of being passed around and or being produced during german occupation. A good local friend has one if the largest private collections of cz27s and has spent years accumulating serial numbers lists and sorting those down to units that may have carried certain groups.
Same can be said about the hipowers.

Regardless, they are out there. I have handled them with bring back papers dating them and locating them.

Hopefully the op will post better pics of the markings as they would help date and or identify this old beauty.

Not to thread highjack but, did FN produce Waffenamt marked high powers prior to occupation?
Fn started production in the 41 or 42...(?)
German occupation of Belgium started in 1940. The germans made (guessing) 250k+(?) during the occupation of Belgium.
Those would have carried a waffenmant mark as mentioned above, so yes.

There is good data out there. I haven't dealt in much wartime stuff in the past 10 years or so as life sent me on other errands.

There are a few on this page that could likely give a definitive answer with some better pics and info. M

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.