JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Legalize silencers?

• YAY

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • NAY

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reactions
Well, I might be exaggerating a bit with the title, but I was born and raised fishing all over the northwest. Recently got into target shooting and liked the care for our forest lands shown by this site. Conservation for recreation seems like a good slogan for me... I shoot a sig p226 mk25, but plan to expand my collection soon. Any info on safe places to shoot outdoors would be respected and appreciated, so PM me if so inclined. I live in Portland, so the closer the better.
And thanks for clearing up the legality of shooting at the quarry across from the boones ferry on the clack! I promise to keep it clean on my end!
Also, if anybody wants a petition signature to legalize silencers, I'll be on it. They're the polite way to shoot.
See ya around!

Well then, I guess I should look into it more. I just figured I'd need the expensive FFL and they were generally illegal in my state (like dealer/manufacturer or the APA FFL). Tho 200$ on top of the product seems steep for an accessory. LoL
Thanks for the info, again.

Welcome to the forum.

And, indeed, silencers are legal. It just the process and wait that is a PITA. If you mean supporting the Hearing Protection Act to make them Title I, you bet I'd support it. :)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top