JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
There was a pistol I've seen a while back, and now am kind of curious about getting it but I don't remember what it was called. Hoping someone here knows what I am talking about. Here's the details to the best of my recollection:

It is chambered for .22lr, I believe it is no longer made and may have been imported from Europe. It is pocket-sized and its appearance is clearly styled after the 1911, however it has a DA/SA trigger. Basically, like an Iver Johnson TP-22 except looks like a 1911 and not a PPK. Anyone?

Closest thing I can think of is a Colt Mustang in .380 or the new Sig P238 (basically the same gun). Pretty sure they were SAO however.

Possibly a Colt Junior in .25 cal?

Nah my girl has a P238, and it's indeed got an SA trigger. The gun I saw was definitely a .22lr and not from as well-known a manufacturer as Colt.

da/sa .22lr? Could it possibly be a beretta? Not really 1911-ish though...
LeftSInox.jpg

Quite sure it wasn't a Llama, those are small, but the gun I'm thinking of was of pocket proportions, probably about the same size as a Kel-Tec P-32/3AT, plus as far as I know, the 1911-esque Llamas still had SA triggers.

Not the Beretta either, I've actually had a Beretta Bobcat.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top