JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
There was a pistol I've seen a while back, and now am kind of curious about getting it but I don't remember what it was called. Hoping someone here knows what I am talking about. Here's the details to the best of my recollection:

It is chambered for .22lr, I believe it is no longer made and may have been imported from Europe. It is pocket-sized and its appearance is clearly styled after the 1911, however it has a DA/SA trigger. Basically, like an Iver Johnson TP-22 except looks like a 1911 and not a PPK. Anyone?

Closest thing I can think of is a Colt Mustang in .380 or the new Sig P238 (basically the same gun). Pretty sure they were SAO however.

Possibly a Colt Junior in .25 cal?

Nah my girl has a P238, and it's indeed got an SA trigger. The gun I saw was definitely a .22lr and not from as well-known a manufacturer as Colt.

da/sa .22lr? Could it possibly be a beretta? Not really 1911-ish though...
LeftSInox.jpg

Quite sure it wasn't a Llama, those are small, but the gun I'm thinking of was of pocket proportions, probably about the same size as a Kel-Tec P-32/3AT, plus as far as I know, the 1911-esque Llamas still had SA triggers.

Not the Beretta either, I've actually had a Beretta Bobcat.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top